PSA: Slave performance with 5.6.17 and TokuDB

Jacques G

Jun 12, 2014, 3:11:23 PM6/12/14
to percona-d...@googlegroups.com
Just for anyone else upgrading...

I upgraded several slaves last night from Percona Server 5.6.15 (rel63) to 5.6.17 (rel66).  I took advantage of the opportunity to install the TokuDB plugin (but I did not create any tables;  all my data remains in InnoDB).

This morning, I found that the upgraded slaves were lagging badly (40+ minutes), and falling further behind.  After some checking, I found that uninstalling the TokuDB plugin and restarting restored the slave performance.  Other combinations of slave restarts, db restarts, etc. did not resolve the issue.

I'll be looking into this further when time permits.

Jacques

Laurynas Biveinis

Jun 24, 2014, 1:01:00 PM6/24/14
to percona-discussion
Jacques -

Thanks for letting us know. Could you please file a bug on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/percona-server/ ?

Thanks!
> --

Laurynas