Rest API for PMM

Chris De Bruyne

Jul 11, 2017, 4:35:30 AM7/11/17
to Percona Discussion
Hello,

I was wondering if PMM has a REST api where I can get certain statistics and numbers from.

I'm asking for a client who I might be able to convince to use PMM but they need to be able to plug this into their current dashboard with minimal effort.
And I would like to have a decent monitoring tool like PMM so this would be really nice :-)

Kind regards
Chris

michael...@percona.com

Oct 12, 2017, 12:18:01 PM10/12/17
to Percona Discussion
Hi Chris,

Apologies for the extended delay in replying to your question - at this time we do not have a REST API for PMM but this is certainly on our roadmap.  Look to 2018 for us to make strides on introducing a well documented API authored by Percona.

if you're eager for interactions with Prometheus only you can already do that (albeit in an unsupported method from Percona) - Prometheus publishes an HTTP API v1 endpoint you can query.

Take a look at this API and if it looks interesting ping me back and we can go into greater detail.
--
Michael Coburn
Product Manager, PMM