Cacti 1.10 and Percona MySQL templates

mark....@neonova.net

Jul 10, 2017, 3:41:41 PM7/10/17
to Percona Discussion
I'm incredibly frustrated with this, but I can't figure out the problem. I have the percona MySQL Cacti templates setup on my Cacti server.  Right now, I'm just trying to monitor one MySQL server (it's a cPanel server if that helps).  I can run the script manually and get data:

php -q ss_get_mysql_stats.php --host 'cpanel1' --items gq,gr,gs,gt
gq:655359 gr:617577 gs:37571 gt:20
[root@ansible scripts]# php -q ss_get_mysql_stats.php --host 'cpanel1' --items gq,gr,gs,gt
gq:655359 gr:617577 gs:37571 gt:20

But under no circumstances does it graph.  (The above is for the InnoDB Buffer Pool. I've also got no graphing from the MySQL threads template either, even though I get output there as well:
php -q ss_get_mysql_stats.php --host cpanel1 --items it,iu,iv,iw,iyit:7 iu:1 iv:4600 iw:1 iy:8

I have no idea what's up with that.  Of course, this is Cacti 1.10, so there may be some weirdness going on, but for the life of me, I'm not grasping why I get output from the servers, but no graphing at all.  Other Percona templates work, the SSH ones work really well.

Any ideas?