PDI 7 CE error in browse repository connections tab

Leo G

Dec 12, 2016, 9:18:41 AM12/12/16
to Pentaho Community

Hi

we are using the old not supported oracle db repository style. Everything seems to be working, I'm getting an error when trying to look at Connections in Repository explorer.

Anybody know why? How do we convert old repositories into new way? Is there a documentation for this. I assume we would have to run pentaho-ce server. Right?

Thanks

PDI7.PNG

Pedro Alves

Dec 12, 2016, 9:46:25 AM12/12/16
to pentaho-...@googlegroups.com
I have no idea... what server version is that?

Something on the logs?

Jens Bleuel

Dec 12, 2016, 11:39:15 AM12/12/16
to pentaho-...@googlegroups.com

Confirmed to be a bug, see http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/PDI-15871

Workaround:

-        Have a transformation or job open

-        Manage the Database Connections in the left hand view pane

Thanks,

Jens

Leo G

Dec 12, 2016, 11:59:54 AM12/12/16
to Pentaho Community
Is there a conversion path to move from non supported repository into new style? Any docs?

Thanks