Pentaho 7.1 - Folder "User Home" dont'c created

Rennis Sousa

Jul 19, 2017, 11:27:06 AM7/19/17
to Pentaho Community
I have problems with creating the user folder inside the "home directory" using LDAP, in version 5.4, I had no problems whenever a new user logged on the system, the folder was created automatically inside the "home", in version 7.1 the folder is not created. The whole application works, usually just this problem.
The error in "catalina.out is javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException: Access denied"

Another point, is when I don't configure LDAP the user's "home folder"  is created in "Create user" and not "First Login", as with LDAP.

any advice? Thanks!

Rennis Oliveira