Saiku Drilling Issues

Big Rider Consulting

May 9, 2016, 11:12:38 PM5/9/16
to pentaho-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Experts,

I am really still fighting with Saiku Drilling. Please could you help with questions below:

1) I have in Calculated Members(CM) in My Cube but Saiku just shows the aggregated measures in the list((common). Why are CM not avaliable ?

2) When I am picking a cell to see the raw data I think that the appropriate behavior is show only the raw data which belongs to the cell. However solution shows me all records of cube/dimension combination.
Example:

Imagem inline 1

I am cliking on a specific Cell to see 7 events and their details (dimensions attributes). However, Saiku shows me all records about the combination of all dimensions. What is the expected behavior, show all details indepently of the click on the cell ?

Imagem inline 2

3)  When I am using the feature zoom table and after click on drill trough, I think that makes sense that drilling trough should incorporate the filter and displays only raw data related to the zoom, right?

4) Finally Drill on cell is not running and happens some errors about a cross join... But I am really sure that cube is right, because that on the old Jpivot, users could explore all levels of drill down.

Caused by: mondrian.olap.ResourceLimitExceededException: Mondrian Error:Size of CrossJoin result (16,940,722) exceeded limit (5,000,000)

Is this a Saiku or mondrian config option, which I can change ?

Thanks in Advanced,

Robert