World's First Developer Friendly OpenSource Business Intelligence Framework

Helical Insight

Jun 9, 2016, 10:45:14 AM6/9/16
to Pentaho Community
Hello Group Members,
                    I am Anugraha. This message is regarding introduction of world's first OpenSource Developer Friendly Business Intelligence Framework called "Helical Insight" with many unique features like InstantBI, Machine Learning and so on. To know more please visit www.helicalinsight.com

As it is customize in nature which can overcome your lot of challenges faced by business user / organization / developer.

So, we would like to invite you to be a part of our beta. Having worked in BI domain your inputs are extremely valuable to us.

Please do share you email-id and OS so that we could share the installer file with you.

Thanks and Regards,
Anugraha