Radar CHART D3 component

Eviling Fajardo

May 3, 2017, 8:17:38 AM5/3/17
to Pentaho Community
I'm using the d3 component radar chart in pentaho but i can't see the graph.
The datasource component is SQL, the data is structure in 3 columns: year(variable), month(axis) and value.
The component panel has the datasource and the HTML object

This is D3 chart I'm using https://www.visualcinnamon.com/2015/10/different-look-d3-radar-chart.html

I don't know if I have to do something else

My data is like this (I substituted the numbers in the picture):
radar.png

Pedro Alves

May 3, 2017, 9:54:51 AM5/3/17
to pentaho-...@googlegroups.com
d3's visualizations are very very specific; you need to debug the code and make sure you feed the correct format for the radar chart you're interested in building

-pedro