Marketplace does not display on menu in Pentaho ce 6.0.1

Marco Aurelio

Apr 14, 2016, 9:39:39 AM4/14/16
to Pentaho Community
Dears,

Firstly, sorry for my bad english.
I installed pentaho manual version in centos server with tomcat. Work great, but, the marketplace does not display on menu. My tomcat work on port different (28080).
Someone can help me?

Thanks to advance,

Marco Aurélio

Pedro Vale

Apr 14, 2016, 9:40:53 AM4/14/16
to pentaho-...@googlegroups.com
Check the server startup logs. Pentaho.log or catalina.out files.

That’s typically an OSGI startup issue.

Pedro Vale

Dev Lead

phone: +351 214870076       fax: +351 218041985

pentahoLogo

Vila Internacional

ED.2 1º Andar

2750-047 Aldeia de Juso, Portugal

pentaho.com

Marcelo Negri

Apr 14, 2016, 10:52:12 AM4/14/16
to Pentaho Community
Hi, I have been facing a similar problem in the marketplace, it opens but not behind the plugins. Is it a message "No plugin found que matched your criteria." They would have to help me in this matter? Thank you!

Marco Aurelio

Apr 14, 2016, 11:14:07 AM4/14/16
to Pentaho Community
I found this issue on pentaho.log

ERROR [org.pentaho.di.osgi.KarafLifecycleListener] The Kettle Karaf Lifycycle Listener failed to execute properly. Releasing lifecycle hold, but some services may be unavailable.

Its necessary to open Karaf, OSGI, JMX and RMI ports on the firewall?

Thanks to advance