Pentaho 7.1 - D3 Component Library not working in the CDE Dashboard

Sumit Bansal

Jul 22, 2017, 3:32:52 PM7/22/17
to Pentaho Community
Hi Pedro,

We have upgraded our Pentaho stack from 5.1 to Pentaho 7.0.in Pentaho 7.0 cde dashboard by Default Require.js support option is tick under setting section.

 During the converting I have noticed is that the d3 component is no longer available in CDE :(. Is there a better way to include d3 charts with my application.because I have used some of D3 chart in the application like scattered chart etc.

Any other alternative please suggest how we can resolve this problem

Pedro Vale

Jul 24, 2017, 6:18:54 AM7/24/17
to pentaho-...@googlegroups.com

Answers are here: http://forums.pentaho.com/showthread.php?226724-How-to-use-D3-Component-library-in-Require-js-Dashboard

Pedro Vale

VP of Engineering

phone: +351 214870076       fax: +351 218041985

Taguspark - Edifício Qualidade C2,

Av. Prof. Dr. Cavaco Silva, 1 – 3rd Floor

2740-296 Porto Salvo, Portugal

pentaho.com