Error with mondrian connection

Tai nguyen thien

Jan 18, 2015, 9:41:39 PM1/18/15
to pentaho-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I have just installed Petaho CE 5.0.1 using mysql for BA respository following this guidehttps://anonymousbi.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/pentaho-bi-server-5-0-1ce-mysql-installation-guide/, I  created jdbc connection (Oracle 11g) and "data source wizard" with that connection for test( 1 fact and 1 dimension (just for test)), everything seems ok, but when create jpivot view, I get the error : Invalid connection properties: PoolNeeded=false; Provider=mondrian; Catalog=mondrian:/Test; Locale=en_US
mondrian.olap.MondrianException: Mondrian Error:Internal error: Error while instantiating dialect
I stuck at this problem for a week, I;ve googled but can not find the solution, so happy if anyone can help me,
Thanks all.