Real time chart plotting in angular directive.

abel...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2016, 2:19:36 AM11/12/16
to Pentaho Community
Real time chart plotting in angular directive.
Hello All,

I was able to plot chart in angular using derivatives. But I have some issue. I would like to get your support on below.
1. Chart is plotted in a box rather it is not flowing/continuing, I want to show latest 10 sec or some frame, old data can be scrolled and view . How achieve this .
2. I want to plot graph come from right hand side to left, Is it possible.
3. Is zoom possible [http://bl.ocks.org/diethardsteiner/9...e6c67469b3f00]

http://jsfiddle.net/abelutt16/xzq85q8d/2/

Thanks for your consideration and support.

Duarte Cunha Leão WD

Nov 21, 2016, 8:29:33 AM11/21/16
to Pentaho Community

Diethard Steiner

Nov 21, 2016, 2:11:44 PM11/21/16
to pentaho-...@googlegroups.com
Very exciting improvements! Good to see that real time charts are supported now.