How to get username through jsessionid in Pentaho 7

Sumit Bansal

Sep 14, 2017, 5:42:50 PM9/14/17
to Pentaho Community
Hi ,

I have deployed angular application with in pentaho Stack and using Pentaho Cookies based authentication api for login into the Application.

Also ,I have stored the jsessonid in the cookies as well session storage to get the user name who is login into application.Below i have mentioned my code which i am using in my angular application:

 login(j_username: string, j_password: string): Observable<any>
{
    let headers = new Headers();
headers.set('Content-Type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded');
let urlSearchParams = new URLSearchParams();
urlSearchParams.append('j_username', j_username);
urlSearchParams.append('j_password', j_password);
let body = urlSearchParams.toString()
let options = new RequestOptions({ headers: headers });
.map((response: Response) => {

console.log(response);
}
}

Can anyone suggest me any api how we can username through jsessionid.I have to display username on my application.