Need to add/modify attribute of Role in pentaho if SSO configure

Naimish Gohil

Sep 1, 2017, 3:34:02 AM9/1/17
to Pentaho Community
Hi All,

My Pentaho is configure with Key Cloak SSO.

I have created a Role "My Manager" in KeyCloak and assigned to one User "X".

Also, I have logged-in in pentaho with user "X" and verify that the role "My Manager" is assigned properly.

Now, I wanted to give access privileges to my role "My Manager" like Create, Publish, Schedule

How can i give such role attribute in pentaho or in KeyCloak so user "X" can perform the task.

Right now user "X" is having only "Anonymous" privileges due to default role.

Please refer below link for detail