Toggling the 'Toolbar' aka 'Navigation Bar'

Lewis Pike

Jun 8, 2015, 10:18:16 AM6/8/15
to penta...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to toggle the display of the 'Toolbar'? I believe the
'Toolbar' was formerly known as the 'Navigation Bar'.

Its visibility can be set via

:se guioptions='T'

However, I don't think it can be toggled via the :tbt command, which
is what I want

I am on the latest commit (51fffeb2) and Firefox 38.0.5

Anyone know how this can be done?

.lewis

Clark Wang

Jun 8, 2015, 9:33:50 PM6/8/15
to dactyl (grp)
On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:18 PM, Lewis Pike <phase...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to toggle the display of the 'Toolbar'?  I believe the
'Toolbar' was formerly known as the 'Navigation Bar'.

Its visibility can be set via

:se guioptions='T'

I have this in my dactylrc:

  nmap -builtin -ex  ,t  :set guioptions!=T

-clark

--

---