FF43: auto completion for ":bmark -tags" does not work

Clark Wang

Jan 7, 2016, 8:40:44 PM1/7/16
to dactyl (grp)
I just upgraded to FF43 and installed latest (01/08) xpi from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/pentadactyl-nightly-unofficial/ . Then when I add new bookmarks it would not auto complete tags after "-tags" option. And I found :help does not work either. Any one has the same problem with latest builds?

-clark

Makkan

Jan 12, 2016, 12:32:13 PM1/12/16
to Pentadactyl
It works in the build 01/11.

Clark Wang

Jan 13, 2016, 12:40:48 AM1/13/16
to dactyl (grp)
On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 1:32 AM, Makkan <mak...@gmail.com> wrote:
It works in the build 01/11.

Just tried 01/12 and it works fine. I must have made something wrong. Thanks.

-clark

--

---