How to interact with "information bar" notifications?

agilb...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2016, 10:39:29 AM2/10/16
to Pentadactyl
I've recently installed Pentadactyl and so far, I like it, but I'm having a problem that I can't seem to find a solution to by Googling.  I've also got Request Policy (a highly configurable script-blocking extension) installed. Sometimes, when a web page - especially a Google search result link - wants to issue a redirect, Request Policy will pop up an information bar as seen in the following link:

http://i.imgur.com/2XJClLq.png

How do I access the buttons on this information bar from within Pentadactyl?