Alternative website to download nightlies

moyamod...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2015, 4:08:00 PM7/21/15
to penta...@googlegroups.com
As I'm sure you now 5digits.org is down because SourceForge is having some trouble with their servers. Is there any alternative place I can download the latest nightlies?

gt

Jul 22, 2015, 12:50:04 AM7/22/15
to penta...@googlegroups.com
> Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 7:45 PM
> From: moyamod...@gmail.com

> As I'm sure you now 5digits.org is down because SourceForge is having some trouble with their servers. Is there any alternative place I can download the latest nightlies?

You can access the repository on GitHub, but you'll have to build it yourself.

https://github.com/5digits/dactyl

wsha...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2015, 7:10:28 PM7/22/15
to Pentadactyl, static...@gmx.com
Kris offered this alternative link in another thread:

http://dactyl.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nightlies.html

Another place you can look in the future is ffledgling's dactyl-build repo on GitHub.

https://github.com/ffledgling/dactyl-build

I think he pushes a new nightly build to the releases section of that repo each day via cron from his laptop. It doesn't get a build every day though since it depends on the state of his laptop.