How to stop remembering the last session when qutting with command+q

i...@introo.me

Jun 16, 2015, 1:14:14 PM6/16/15
to penta...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am on osx 10.10, FF38 with the nighlty dactyl.

When I quit ff with command+q and start ff again, the last tabs will be remembered.

How to disable that?

Regards.

wsha...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2015, 1:27:03 PM6/17/15
to penta...@googlegroups.com, i...@introo.me
Isn't this just set in the "general" section of Firefox's preferences? Or does Pentadactyl override that setting?

Shiyao Ma

Jun 17, 2015, 1:36:10 PM6/17/15
to wsha...@gmail.com, penta...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 1:27 PM, <wsha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Isn't this just set in the "general" section of Firefox's preferences? Or
> does Pentadactyl override that setting?

You are right. It can be set in FF's general section.
I thought it was related with pentadactyl because this behavior
happens only after I installed pentadactyl.

Thanks.

--

吾輩は猫である。ホームーページはhttp://introo.me

Troy Pracy

Jun 21, 2015, 2:43:18 AM6/21/15
to penta...@googlegroups.com
You should also be able to choose this on a case-by-case basis.
According to the docs, :exit (ZQ) shuts down Firefox without saving
the session, whereas :xall (ZZ) saves the session and shuts down.