New nightly builds?

Toban

Nov 9, 2015, 7:03:33 AM11/9/15
to Pentadactyl
The latest nightly build at http://5digits.org/pentadactyl/ is from Aug 6 -- presumably due to the migration to Github.

I just upgraded to FF 42.0, which goes over the maxVersion limit. I haven't built and tested it yet, so I don't know if all that's need is the maxVersion bump.

Are the nightlies available to download anywhere, or are we stuck with building our own for now?

gt

Nov 9, 2015, 8:11:40 AM11/9/15
to penta...@googlegroups.com
On 9 November 2015 17:33:33 GMT+05:30, Toban <tob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>The latest nightly build at http://5digits.org/pentadactyl/ is from Aug
>6
>-- presumably due to the migration to Github
><https://github.com/5digits/dactyl>.
>
>I just upgraded to FF 42.0, which goes over the maxVersion limit. I
>haven't
>built and tested it yet, so I don't know if all that's need is the
>maxVersion bump.
>
>Are the nightlies available to download anywhere, or are we stuck with
>building our own for now?

AFAIK, there are no nightlies available for now. Also, the github master hasn't been updated for FF42 either. Though, manually bumping the maxversion seems to be working fine for me.

khing blue

Nov 11, 2015, 8:33:33 PM11/11/15
to Pentadactyl
Same issue here.

Finally I have to manually change the install.rdf inside xpi to make it works