Pescadero Race Report

Hani Juha

Jun 6, 2016, 12:55:18 AM6/6/16
to Pen...@googlegroups.com
First, I did not crash

Second, I had a good race.

Here is how it played out.

Three of us on the team.  Tim, the really strong guy and going for the podium.  Thomas, strong on the flats and can pull for days.  Me, no peak fitness but jack-of-all-trades

On the first stage road, the pace picked up and Tim went out with break.  I controlled the pace because I saw that Thomas was in shock by the speed.  On 84, Thomas picked up the pace and we picked up a bunch of riders.  But he had issues on the climbs.  When we got to Stage again, Thomas was cooked.  I did all I can to motivate him but eventually pulled away and picked up a ride to the finish.

It was a good day.
--
Excuse the typos, I am one handed at the moment