Quick note from Hani

Hani Juha

Sep 19, 2017, 10:08:56 AM9/19/17
to Pen...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone

It has been too long but a good year.  I am still riding a bunch and getting ready for the Canary Challenge on Sept. 30.  And I promise to jump on a few rides in October.

I am also shameless and reaching out to you for some help.

I have been leading a weekly/noon/Monday bike ride for the VA in Palo Alto.  The riders are all vets going through a PTSD program.  The bike ride is part of the program.

These men and women want to do the Canary with me.  So I told them that I would take care of the fun raising.  If you or your company can help, any amount is good.

Michael McCabe

Sep 20, 2017, 12:24:27 AM9/20/17
to pen2sf
hey Hani,

good to hear from you and happy to pitch in, good luck!

M.

Kevin Moran

Sep 20, 2017, 12:38:09 AM9/20/17
to Michael McCabe, pen2sf
Hey hey Hani,

Glad to hear you're still alive :)  You're missed on the rides.  Best of luck with the event.  Myself and papa Google will help out.

--
http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
---