Friday 11/4 reverse skyline and around crissy field to downtown SF

Kevin Moran

Nov 3, 2016, 11:53:13 PM11/3/16
to pen...@googlegroups.com

Hitting the road a little later than most rev Skylines but come join me if you like. Here are the meetup points and times.

745am@Crystal springs/Polhemus
810am@Top of Trousdale

Lukasz Pason

Nov 4, 2016, 12:28:13 AM11/4/16
to Kevin Moran, pen...@googlegroups.com
I wish! Fighting the cold everyone had this week. 🤒

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
---

Michael McCabe

Nov 4, 2016, 12:43:54 AM11/4/16
to pen2sf, kevin...@gmail.com
hey kevin,

Im still trying to get some strength back after giving blood this week, riding solo to make sure I keep it mellow, hopefully see you next week.

.m

Kevin Moran

Nov 4, 2016, 12:53:21 AM11/4/16
to Michael McCabe, pen2sf

You guys take care. Sounds like biking can be dangerous to your health.

Having trouble meeting the earlier times these days. Hope to catch you next week.