Friday yawyab 7:30 Advantage

Hani Juha

Sep 8, 2016, 9:54:20 PM9/8/16
to pen...@googlegroups.com
yes, this is me.

First week back to work. First day back to the bike commute.

10 minutes early so I can look more respectable at work. That will change. :)

Lukasz Pason

Sep 8, 2016, 10:02:53 PM9/8/16
to Hani Juha, pen...@googlegroups.com
I should be a +1. It's been a physical week so I look forward it. Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone
> --
> http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
> ---

Jed Michnowicz

Sep 8, 2016, 10:52:55 PM9/8/16
to Hani Juha, pen...@googlegroups.com
-1. Flying to london. But, that seems like a shite excuse as I leave at 4.

Michael McCabe

Sep 9, 2016, 1:00:07 AM9/9/16
to pen2sf, hani...@gmail.com
Have to catch you next time, i'm going up on the hill tomorrow, come join!  We had a good crew today with Lukasz and Peter.