General Info

Daniel Porter

May 4, 2015, 8:41:51 PM5/4/15
to pen...@googlegroups.com
Considering Burlingame to SF commute. What is ave speed (mph) on Bayway route of members (4 total?). I am long time cyclist but getting back into it after a break, don't want to slow you down

Hani Juha

May 4, 2015, 8:46:39 PM5/4/15
to Daniel Porter, pen...@googlegroups.com
We are a solid 17

--
http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
---

Jed Michnowicz

May 4, 2015, 8:55:10 PM5/4/15
to Daniel Porter, pen...@googlegroups.com
What's your destination in SF?

> On May 4, 2015, at 5:41 PM, Daniel Porter <djrp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Considering Burlingame to SF commute. What is ave speed (mph) on Bayway route of members (4 total?). I am long time cyclist but getting back into it after a break, don't want to slow you down

Daniel Porter

May 4, 2015, 10:18:16 PM5/4/15
to Jed Michnowicz, pen...@googlegroups.com
Mission & Embarcadero

Dan

Daniel Porter

May 4, 2015, 10:21:25 PM5/4/15
to Hani Juha, pen...@googlegroups.com, Jed Michnowicz
Okay, I'll check back mid summer. I think I'm solid 15 sustained at this point.

Dan

Jed Michnowicz

May 4, 2015, 10:27:57 PM5/4/15
to Daniel Porter, Hani Juha, pen...@googlegroups.com
I've been out of action for 3 months with a broken hand. Should get the ok to ride real soon now. I'd be happy to ride up with you.

Next dr appointment is Friday. Should know more then.

Jed

Daniel Porter

May 4, 2015, 10:45:58 PM5/4/15
to Jed Michnowicz, Hani Juha, pen...@googlegroups.com
Okay, thx. I'll ride with my brother to south SF (he peels off at Genentech) and BART from there in the meantime - get my legs back.

Dan

Michael McCabe

May 7, 2015, 1:04:08 AM5/7/15
to pen...@googlegroups.com, jmi...@gmail.com, hani...@gmail.com
Hey Dan, we've got slow days and fast days, feel free to tag along any time I post, worse case you can ride the wheel all the way in.  I go downtown from Burlingame.

mike