Re: [pen2sf] Re: Wednesday Yawyab leaving 7:10 FC

Iain Russell

Jan 28, 2015, 12:42:05 AM1/28/15
to Hani Juha, pen...@googlegroups.com

Hani, do you want to meet at the corner of Beach Park and Edgewater?

Iain

On Jan 27, 2015 9:21 PM, Hani Juha <hani...@gmail.com> wrote:
7:10 on edgewater past Beach park?  Edgewater to 3rd?

and based on my estimates we will be at advantage at 7:45

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 8:48:42 PM UTC-8, Iain Russell wrote:
Wednesday Yawyab leaving 7:10am FC

Passing Advantage car rental ~7:35am

--
http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
---

Michael McCabe

Jan 28, 2015, 1:21:02 AM1/28/15
to pen...@googlegroups.com, hani...@gmail.com
I will meet you boys if you can clarify what time you will be at advantage.  7:45 or 7:35?

Iain Russell

Jan 28, 2015, 9:28:00 AM1/28/15
to Michael McCabe, pen...@googlegroups.com, hani...@gmail.com

Mike, if you are good with 7:45 then we can take it easy and not stress about holding you up.

On Jan 27, 2015 10:21 PM, Michael McCabe <geise...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will meet you boys if you can clarify what time you will be at advantage.  7:45 or 7:35?

Michael McCabe

Jan 28, 2015, 9:48:59 AM1/28/15
to Iain Russell, pen...@googlegroups.com, Hani Juha
7:45 works well for me, I like taking it easy!