The Summer party is over for Hani

Hani Juha

Aug 23, 2016, 11:31:29 AM8/23/16
to Pen...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

It looks like you get me back on the commute starting Sept. 6 week.

If all goes well the verbal offer and verbal acceptance will become a real offer and a real signature :)  Can't say that I am disappointed that this 5 month stretch is coming to an end.

I will be working for www.climate.com on a 6 month contract, exactly what I wanted.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone. Though I suspect I may be doing some early early rides to look respectable in the early days of my job.

Btw - did I mention that I have a cycling coach now?  :)

--
Excuse the typos, I am one handed at the moment

Shaena Berlin

Aug 23, 2016, 11:42:03 AM8/23/16
to Hani Juha, Pen...@googlegroups.com
Hey Hani,
Congrats, that sounds like a really interesting company! I went to some of their info-sessions a while ago and thought the products/goals looked great, though more of a programming-job than an environmental scientist fit for me.

I'm probably taking a few weeks off the bike in September, but might join for some commutes if you're going in extra-early!

Best,
Shaena

--
http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
---

Lukasz Pason

Aug 23, 2016, 11:45:23 AM8/23/16
to Hani Juha, Pen...@googlegroups.com
Fingers crossed, congrats. See you on the pavement soon!

Sent from my iPhone

Jed Michnowicz

Aug 23, 2016, 12:11:09 PM8/23/16
to Lukasz Pason, Hani Juha, Pen...@googlegroups.com
Welcome back to the grind.

http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
---

Hani Juha

Aug 23, 2016, 12:35:20 PM8/23/16
to Jed Michnowicz, Lukasz Pason, Pen...@googlegroups.com
That’s contract grind to you :).  It is how I lie to myself

Kevin Moran

Aug 23, 2016, 1:07:29 PM8/23/16
to Hani Juha, Pen...@googlegroups.com
I am ready and willing to be your official wheel sucker.  Welcome back.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 8:31 AM Hani Juha <hani...@gmail.com> wrote:

Michael McCabe

Aug 24, 2016, 12:44:55 AM8/24/16
to pen2sf, hani...@gmail.com, Pen...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!  see you out there soon, I will be happy to do some early rolls