Friday 9/9 reverse skyline and around Crissy field to downtown SF from Burlingame - 6:50

Michael McCabe

Sep 9, 2016, 12:59:18 AM9/9/16
to pen2sf
Planning to do the Skyline commute to downtown SF.

If anyone wants to join then lets meet at the corner of Palm drive and California Ave in Burlingame at 6:50 tomorrow morning.  I will be at the top of Trousdale at Skyline at 7:10 if anyone wants to meet further north.

let me know if anyone wants to join.

Gallant Chen

Sep 9, 2016, 1:50:40 PM9/9/16
to pen2sf
Michael:

Couldn't leave that early. But did Skyline this morning as well. Have you ever tried going up Summit to Skyline instead of Trousdale. A bit out of the way but is less steep and less traffic :)

Hope you had an excellent ride. Karl the Fog is back!

Gallant

Michael McCabe

Sep 11, 2016, 11:55:27 PM9/11/16
to pen2sf
Thanks Gallant, I haven't tried that way, I will give it a look.  See you out there.