Friday 2/6 yawyab / broadway@bayshore / 7:40AM

Michael McCabe

Feb 6, 2015, 1:19:37 AM2/6/15
to pen...@googlegroups.com
Rolling north as usual tomorrow morning.  Meet point will be the Advantage rental car near Broadway and Bayshore at 7:40am.  Let me know if you plan to join.

Jed Michnowicz

Feb 6, 2015, 4:02:25 PM2/6/15
to Michael McCabe, pen...@googlegroups.com
Good tail wind? Was stuck at home with a early morning call :(
> --
> http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
> ---

Michael McCabe

Feb 6, 2015, 4:47:15 PM2/6/15
to Jed Michnowicz, pen...@googlegroups.com
you know how it goes, good tail wind in a few sections, lots of cross and swirly wind in others, overall pretty good ride though.  didn't feel my best to take advantage of the tailwind today though.

hope the kids feel better!