Monday 8/22 reverse skyline and around crissy field to downtown SF from Burlingame - 6:50

Michael McCabe

Aug 22, 2016, 12:00:16 AM8/22/16
to pen2sf
Planning to do the Skyline commute to downtown SF.

If anyone wants to join then lets meet at the corner of Palm drive and California Ave in Burlingame at 6:50 tomorrow morning.  I will be at the top of Trousdale at Skyline at 7:10 if anyone wants to meet further north.

let me know if anyone wants to join.

Lukasz Pason

Aug 22, 2016, 12:28:21 AM8/22/16
to Michael McCabe, pen2sf
Bike is in the shop but I'm back from Europe. I'll see you all on the roads soon!

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
---