Re: I WILL BE THE 46TH President of this Country!

Craig Somerford

Nov 11, 2016, 7:02:46 PM11/11/16
to Craig Oral Somerford, Peguins-Host, { 2Barter's Google.org }, {Christina Binkley }, Rio De Janeiro, Mr. Donald J. Trump, Donald Trump, nati...@nytimes.com, act...@hillaryclinton.com, { Smithsonian Store }, Smithsonian Institution, RSVP, BUSH/CHENEY

An effective bartering site a website light-years ahead of are time
can make a huge difference in increasing responsiveness and
customer satisfaction.I hope that you find this Construction Portal
use-full in helping you find things like, Contractor's' Tools ,Heavy
Equipment Operators,Disaster Assistance ,Questions, Debates,
Information BLOG,Apprenticeship Program,World of Concrete and there
tools needed for that job
2Barter, Google & YouTube
your first Netcasting company with vision.
Blue-collar jobs that pay surprisingly well (Thinkstock)
Government Incentives for Buildings.
Plus: Finding an Inspectors for jobs that are in need of starting or
being Finished... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704EXbJ-b5k
 Image result for Craig oral somerford
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Sincerely, Craig Oral Somerford.
 Mr. Donald J. TRUMP
a lack of a few words would have put in the winners basket, a basket of your desires, but you over flowed your mouth with arrogant words of bull shit!

You didn't want to win anyway, what an ass hole you are, one that's to make a mockery of or Presidencies process like you did, O and by the way if NBC takes your extreme vetting show on it's it's calendar, the whole world will read this letter along with the pitcher of the man who wrote it.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Craig Somerford <2bskinn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Billy Powell (1804 - 1838) - Genealogy

Seminole

Seminole history begins with bands of Creek Indians from Georgia and Alabama who migrated to Florida in the 1700s to avoid conflict with Europeans as well as Native groups. Groups of Lower Creeks moved to Florida to get away from the dominance of Upper Creeks. Some Creeks were searching for rich, new fields to plant corn, beans and other crops. In the 1770's the Florida Indians became known collectively as the Seminoles, which means "wild people" or "runaway."

Florida Division of Historical Resources: Seminole History

In 1821, the U.S. Government bought Florida from Spain for five million dollars and began urging Indians to move west. A series of three Seminole wars were fought between 1832 and 1858 between the Seminoles who loved their land and the U.S. government who wanted this land for settlement.

History of Bay County Florida : Seminole Indians

When the Indian Removal Act was passed in 1830, the U.S. government wanted to send the Seminoles to Oklahoma. causing yet another war -- the Second Seminole War.

Those years brought out two legendary Seminole leaders - the famous warrior Osceola (a.k.a. William Powell) and the inspirational medicine man Abiaka (a.k.a. Sam Jones). Elegant in dress, handsome of face, passionate in nature and giant of ego, Osceola masterminded successful battles against five baffled U.S. generals, murdered the United State's Indian agent, took punitive action against any who cooperated with the white man and stood as a national manifestation of the Seminoles' strong reputation for non-surrender. Osceola was not a chief with the heritage of a Micanopy or Jumper, but his skill as an orator and his bravado in conflict earned him great influence over Seminole war actions.

Osceola's death in prison at Fort Moultrie, SC, was noted on front pages around the world. In 1838 he was the most famous Native American.

Though his exploits were not as well publicized, Seminole medicine man Abiaka may have been more important to the internal Seminole war machine than Osceola. Wise old Sam Jones kept the resistance fueled before and after Osceola's period of prominence and, when the fighting had concluded, was the only major Seminole leader to remain in Florida.   Official Seminole Tribe of Florida: History: Osceola and Abiaka

"The word Osceola is a corrupted English pronunciation of the Seminole name for Black Drink Singer. During purification rites, a Seminole warrior drinks a black liquid brewed from the leaves of holly bushes. The word "Assin-ye-o-la" is the long, drawn-out cry that accompanied the ceremonial drinking."  From Osceola: NPS page, cited below.

After defeating the U.S. in the early battles of the Second Seminole War, Seminole leader Osceola was captured by the United States on Oct. 20, 1837, when U.S. troops said they wanted a truce to talk peace. This event remains today one of the blackest marks in American military history.

click Curtis and Catlin portraits for larger versions
Osceola captured
Oct. 20, 1837,
under flag of truce.

Osceola by artist Robert  John Curtis, 1838 Osceola by artist Robert John Curtis, 1838
Portraits of Osceola, by
artist Robert John Curtis, 1838.
(Courtesy of the Charleston Museum)

Osceola by George Catlin
Catlin: "a most
extraordinary
man...."

In December 1837, Captain Pitcairn Morrison of the 4th U.S. Infantry transferred Osceola and 202 other prisoners to Fort Moultrie in South Carolina. Osceola was not locked in a prison cell but housed in the Fort Moultrie Officers' Quarters. He was also permitted the privelege of "liberty within the walls" of the fort and received visits from the elite of Charleston society. Osceola also spent entire mornings posing for many artists

Death came for Osceola at 6:20 p.m. on January 30, 1838. He lived only 3 months and 10 days in captivity.

Osceola's life and the fact of his untimely death combine to make his story seem more legendary than real. Though much about Osceola's life will remain a mystery, his role as defender of his people is undeniable.

Osceola: National Park Service, Fort Sumter National Monument, Fort Moultrie page. Please read End of the Journey, describing his manner of death, on this page.

[Footnote: When the third war ended in May 1858, more than 3,000 Seminoles had been moved West. About 200 to 300 remained hidden in the Florida swamps. Today, more than 2,000 Seminoles live on six reservations in the state ñ located in Hollywood, Big Cypress, Brighton, Immokalee, Ft. Pierce, and Tampa. There was never a peace treaty signed and the Seminole have always been an independent nation.]

Other Pages:

Osceola in Florida

Biography

Bibliography

Boyd, Mark F. "Asi-Yaholo or Osceola." Florida Historical Quarterly 30 (July, 1951): 249-305.

Covington, James W. The Seminoles of Florida. Gainesville: University Presses of Florida, 1993.

Goggin, John M. "Osceola: Portraits, Features, and Dress." Florida Historical Quarterly 33 (January-April, 1955): 161-192.

Hartley, William, and Ellen Hartley. Osceola: The Unconquered Indian. New York: Hawthorn Books, 1973.

Mahon, John K. History of the Second Seminole War, 1835-1842. Gainesville: University Presses of Florida, 1967.

Wickman, Patricia R. Osceola's Legacy. Tuscaloosa: University of Alabama Press, 1991.

Indigenous Peoples' Literature Return to Indigenous Peoples' Literature

Compiled by: Glenn Welker

Copyright © 1993-2013

This page last updated 12/09/2013 15:27:29

This site has been accessed over 10,000,000 times since February 8, 1996.

As time gives me a refreshen thought of time's of yesteryears, it comes to my attention that my great, great, great Grandfather was the only one that beat Americas ass, and yes he looks just like me

Monday, September 2, 2013

" UNITED STATES CONTRACTORS OFFERING SERVICE "

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM
To: "2Barter's Google.org" <pr...@kickstarter.com>,
Kickstarter
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP?

" UNITED STATES CONTRACTORS OFFERING SERVICE " When Hurricane Katrina was hurling 135 mph winds pass New Orleans, my three-week-old GOD Daughter, Taylor Ann Hill with here Mom & Dad were in the Superdome. The roof was quickly blown away. I was losing everything but on my mind, there was only one thought, one prayer: " Please someone give her a chance. " A few minutes later, a helicopter rescued them and took them to the hospital. I was grateful. I never let that moment go. That day something clicked in my head when I knew that Taylor was safe I learned something: There are blessings in disasters. A blessing is a present accorded as a token of special divine favor. dear, someone Google knows it is always conducive to the welfare or happiness of self and others. Today, I feel strongly that i must give something back. My idea is to create a INTERNET Construction Portal with Mr. Google YouTube thats Net casting for ya Dear Mr.President maybe it's time to tell? tell about ANonpro...@GMail.con A Non-profit that goes from continent, searching the world over for " Blessing in Disasters " " United States Contractors Offering service " "Independent Ethics Counsel" <2barteral...@gmail.com>, With out Katrina and without the rescue of Taylor and her family I never would have felt the urge to offer someone, and another, an opportunity to redeem themselves. " Teach construction to people who have problems with background checks " teach construction to people who have problems with background checks. Everyone deserves a second. That second chance Taylor was given, I When we say " Construction ", it goes from hardnose construction of houses to buildings like the World Trade Center, including maintenance, heating, construction of boilers, refrigeration... To construction of computers We will teach everything about computers, including Internet commerce. We will teach that Jesus was a construction worker. He was a carpenter, a builder. Redemption is in construction, building something for self and others. Our students will reside three to six months on this boat and learn a trade of their choice. " as i make my bed in SHEOL thou art with me " At the end of the curriculum, we will provide them with a license. The government Will subsidize this whole operation with the money President Bush promised for the rebuilding of New Orleans. With the money granted (to) us, we will compensate the operators and teachers hired to teach. We will buy the equipment and tools. We will pay a stipend to the students who are enrolled in the program. We will capture master builders on YouTube.com we want our students Mr. President we want to see them Mr. President Elect Obama see the masters at work so that they too can do it. If we build this program, students will come. We will help rebuild New Orleans. Some of your structures, like bridges, are old. e-Enjoy, 2Barter, Google & YouTube You First Net Casting Company with VISION... We will assist in the restoration of our national infrastructure.

Harvard Law School <rs...@cyber.harvard.law.edu>,
Thank you
Sincerely for your invenation ,

last Rambo request...

Along with Bono lead singer of U2, Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, Rudy Giuliani, not to mention Dick Cheney and Mr. Gates.

 Bill Gates <g.bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

We realized your work is congesting the net ,as a result - Microsoft

stock is falling low

do U work for Google? are U their special "cleaning" web MAN.

Let me know how much U want to just STOP!!!!
 and Chelsea Clinton.
  Shit that's allot how do you go about letting the-cat-out of the bag, so-to-speak, with-out sounding, so perverse?

iMean letting your own bag out,
is that even a right approach?
You guys it sounds so egotistical to me...
CRAIG ORAL SOMERFORD
 Help me here i'm drowning

 Dellbert & Dellroy,

what am i to do?

Sylvester asked you about your Internet workings and in saying that coupled with his Movie release.
Youmadeit your help was done and Mr. Stallone said he will tell of us on Letterman.
To bad, so sad.
Yea i was watching live from the Apple store on 14th street
you know, the one near Union Square right in down town in Manhattan, NY.

Bono emailed me, the second time to tell me,
 right before Rambo,
 and said i was pissing off allot of people in New York, and to get out!
My guess is he was told not to say anything, i'm that Google-guy. taking over the Internet
 " for free i Might add "
 at all the Apple stores in New York, NY

Craig they emailed you an you did what they ask, it's not your fault you've lost it you've lost allot of things on the Internet, remember

 07/07/07

Yea the day my website disappeared who could forget, i left straight " there-after "
after that day and went right to Manhattan from Newport Beach, RI
and started this thing,
 we do...
From:   Rudy Giuliani  < rudy.gi...@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 20, 2008 12:48 PM
Subject: I know Everything...
To: " UNITED STATES CONTRACTORS OFFERING SERVICE " <usco...@gmail.com>

I KNOW DICK IS TRYING TO COOK THE BOOKS FOR U,
HE ALREADY TOLD ME ABOUT 'THEGUY NOBODY HEARD OF NOBODY KNEW BEFORE'
THEORY,
U STAY AWAY FROM MY CAMPAIGN IT IS MY TURN -RUDY

   Rudy Giuliani

Dick Cheney:

On Jan 12, 2008 7:04 PM, Dick Cheney <dick.c...@gmail.com
wrote:
DEAR CRAIG,
WE COULD SEE AN IMPACT AT YOUR WORK ,
THE WEB-SKILLS U PREFORM LATELY IS NATIONAL NEED.
WE ALSO HEARD HILLARY CONTACT U RECENTLY
( WE GOING TO DOUBLE HER OFFER)
Hillary Rodham Clinton is seen in her inaugural ball gown in this 1985 photo. | AP Photo
LETS KEEP THE GOOD WORK ON THE RIGHT SIDE!!!
 iRegistered
as a third party trademark and they are the property of their respective owners
USCOS...

Net Caster for Google.
Craig Oral Somerford
Netcasting live, via Key West.
  e-Enjoy! Labor day
First day of summer. Artwork by Christoph Niemann.

KickStarter, an in saying that i'm in that Permeable-fork in the middle of the road, an in turning right iSee a vast ocean of possibility, but yet, were-as if it was Left up to me i'd take, but!
 Mr. Google.
Craig Oral Somerford
You see, for me swimming up Chanel, nibbling on the pieces left behind by some big-wigs an others out here, it's like a idealize day they leave behind. in this vast channel, much to ponder over the worries are evaded by your recording of this journey.
Thanks!

Giving the Internetproductive imagination, with a little tweak along the way by and-sending-by Achieved works back to it's perspective owner, with well wishes that was done for them.
USCOS <ANonp...@gmail.com>, e-Enjoy...
Net Caster for Google.
Craig Oral Somerford
Netcasting live, via
Net Caster for Google!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Wyland's World Famous whaling wall project here in sunny Key West, FL Oct 2012

Craig Oral Somerford
Netcasting live, via
Net Caster for Google!
 iRegistered
as a third party trademark and they are the property of their respective owners
USCOS...

 tails on a hook as we cook!

 Always have your pole in the water...
Yep, yep, yep
while writing off-shore too,
Dellbert & Dellroy,
 U2 what am i gonna do with you two?

Here, it's not a fish tail but yesterday boy, were iWork.

There was really nothing i could do except take it to it's new home,
the trash receptacle located down the road a-bit.

 Don't get me wrong i love to eat crab,
 i just don't like to see them or anything
 iRegistered
as a third party trademark and they are the property of their respective owners
USCOS...

If you stand nearby and listen, you will hear a
cow bell.
Looking around for the source of the sound, you will see that it comes
from the smaller horse in the field.
Attached to the horse's halter is a small cow bell.
This small cow bell lets the blind friend know where the other horse

is, so he can follow.

As you stand and watch these two friends, you'll see that the horse

with the bell is always checking on the blind horse
and that the blind horse will listen for the bell and then slowly walk
to where the other horse is.
Trusting that he will not be Le astray.
This alone is amazing in a bear market giving is were the heart lies
When the horse with the small cow bell return to the shelter of the

barn each evening, it stops occasionally and looks back ,
making sure that the blind
friend isn't too far behind to Hear the Bell.
Like the owner of these two horse. " GOD " Does not throw us away

just because we are funky or because we have problems or face
challenges.

He watches over us and even brings others, our volunteers for example,
into our lives to help us when we are in need.
With Like good friends , we know our volunteers are always there.
Please remember: be kinder then necessary.

Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of Battle.
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly and more
importantly, be in the service of others like a...
ServiceMagicPro
" Volunteer "

Craig Oral Somerford

Netcasting live, via
Net Caster for Google!

 iRegistered
as a third party trademark and they are the property of their respective owners
USCOS...

an all the while,

 while he was in the middle of his World Famous
whaling wall project here in sunny Key West, FL

                  You see this Hilton Van was    was in the middle

              of curryingfavor to his passengers when he hit the elbow of the Genie crane lift he was painting from with the top of his
   VAN...

  water went everywhere...

 Thank god he was going slow, for the driver got stuck on the elbow of the crane too...

You had to be there it was quite funny, for no one was heart.

Just the driver for he was shook up-a-bit...

So iTold Mr.Wyland
you will read about online

Yes In-DEED he said.
So Mr. Wyland
this barter's for you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Peguins-Host" group.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Copy it to Google+ if you will?

To: BUSH/CHENEY <dick.c...@gmail.com>,
 Craig Oral Somerford <Beijing-emails@googlegroups.com>,
 Craig Oral Somerford <aut...@google.com>,
 "{ 2Barter's Google.org }" <crusha...@gmail.com>,
 { Smithsonian Store } <SmithsonianJourneys@email.smithsonian.com>,
 Smithsonian Institution <archive...@si.edu>,
 HELP IS HERE <inquiries@presidentialserviceawards.gov>,
 Peguins-Host <peguin...@googlegroups.com>,
 { 3D-CLOSE-UPS } <eve...@youtube.com>,
 "2Barter, Google & YouTube" <act...@hillaryclinton.com>,
 Ruser Psl <feed...@sharethis.com>,
 Barter Needed <MemberS...@mgmmirage.com>,
 Harrahs <mediare...@harrahs.com>,
 STEVE WYNN <roomreservations@wynnlasvegas.com>,
 Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas <spec...@hardrockspecials.com>,
 "2bskinnydipping@googlegroups.com" <2bskinnydipping@googlegroups.com>,
 Craig Somerford <2Bskinn...@gmail.com>,
 Jayann Raguini <jrag...@salesforce.com>,
 Rachel Goffinet <rgof...@exacttarget.com>,
 News Tips <nati...@nytimes.com>
cc: Florida Keys SPCA <in...@fkspca.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 10:00 AM

CRAIG ORAL SOMERFORD <oralsomerford@gmail.com> wrote:

 Paperlink work: internationalization, sounds so worldly!

Pirate radio is have an interview with someone at the SPCA in a-few-minuets .

Doctor: Peter Grey and his wife in the month of September will double your dollar up to ten thousands dollars for all who donate

Florida Keys SPCA
Florida Keys SPCA
5230 Collage Rd
Key West, Fl 33040
 " fur-ever home shelter dogie, Florida Keys SPCA "  <in...@fkspca.org>
there cats are in colony rooms,
50 dogs, 100 cats,

 Florida Key's SPCA needs a international fundraising tool, via the Internet

Hurricane foster list for dog's and cat's  2Barter.

Let's say a video-story, one of the Florida Keys building a foundation one that's aimed at being viral online, made with Google tools 2Barter  by this Non-profit ,2Barter,
  an endorsement if you will,

sounds good?

"Lets say show a Construction company"
Gary; the carpentermade into a commercial,
one that can be aimed at going viral online.
Sounds good you two?
 Cary we know likes anything Miami.
 Football, Basketball, one or the other
it might be Baseball.
That's our favorite Gary.
Not now you two, later!

" Gary the Carpenter "
800 Simonton St,
Key West, FL 33040

Outlook <garythecarpenter@hotmail.com>,

Also DallBERT?
 did you know Gary started his construction company while riding his three wheeler!
No-yep DallROY just like ours?
Ya, three wheeler. show it to him ok craig?
Photo
We need, in the video you two, we need to poor the foundation of fun,

 making it a-little indulging, cool to see, easy to retain, and so-on.

Copy it to Google+ if you will,
 comes with direct email orders from tools we use, as well as
 watching the tools at work on our YouTube so they can see how to do it as well.

The orders can come from
 say Amazon for supplies used, or Home Depot, maybe both.
sound hound

Sounds good?

   Craig Oral Somerford
Netcasting live, via
Net Caster for Google!
 iRegistered
as a third party trademark and they are the property of their respective owners
USCOS...

Inter intro to these two emails From:

Rudy Giuliani  < rudy.gi...@gmail.com
Date: Jan 20, 2008 12:48 PM
Having inherited a city ravaged by crime and crippled in it's
ability to serve its citizens
RUDOLPH W. GIULIANI
 Mayor of the World, is TIME 2001 Person of the year

" LEADERSHIP "
ISBN 0 - 7868 - 6841 - 452595

" IN MY TIME "
 On Jan 12, 2008 7:04 PM, Dick Cheney <dick.c...@gmail.com
He has been viewed as one of the most powerful vice presidents-secretive, even mysterious
   DICK CHENEY
           with LIZ CHENEY
A PERSONAL AND POLITICAL MEMOIR
ISBN 978-1-4391-7623-8 (ebook)
Rudy Giuliani's iFound at a thrift store yesterday, and Dick Cheney's was today, the same thrift store.

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Simple template. Powered by Blogger.