Fwd: Letters of Somerford Re: Mr. President; Brack Obama, thank you for your barter for 2Barter...

1 view

CRAIG ORAL SOMERFORD

Jan 17, 2015, 5:04:10 PM1/17/15
to Craig Oral Somerford, Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford, Ed King, Shelly Hill, Harvard Cyber Law, Google AdSense, Craig Somerford, { Smithsonian Store }, Levi's Jeans, LegalZoom, GOOG, gReader (Google Reader | RSS), { 2Barter's Google.org }, Google Alert!, 2Barter, Google & YouTube, BUSH/CHENEY, Barter Needed, Brandon & Taylor Hill, HELP IS HERE, Harrahs, { Obama }
 What happens when you don't let the right hand know what the left hands doing?

Well for me iThank it's starting to catch up with me, you see just last week or so " less then two weeks " i was at the Apple Store and when i was walking out this man taped me on the sholder to say good job and as he shook my hand there was a $20.00 dollar bill in his hand, i said wow thank you and he said no problem keep it up craig and he was gone.

Also back here in Key West this lady said she was looking for me, she was on a cruse ship and saw me ride by on my bike and looked at me like she knew me and hour latter on Duval at a stop light she came up to me and said hi your craig arn't you that guy on the Internet the writter that writes of homelessness, she told me she loved it and to keep ity up and also handed me a $20.00 dollar bill.
Thank you
sincerely;
Craig Oral Somerford.

Mr. Google.
It's my job of mine to make me a tool of your good, And to record on the Internet for you while the hole world knows it,  what's next Craig?
 before they know it.

OK this is it, NO it's not Mike. here we go.

" It was told tho me "

" By the healing power of my indwelling christ i'm made hole and perfect in both mind and body! "
 Say this three times and mean it. "THAT'S IT!"...
OK, Mr. Google: It's another day to start something new, it's an old story of mine.

Traveling the country-side with nothing but the shoes on my feet and shirt on my back along with my favorite pair of old jeans, yep just another day in the neighborhood of working in faith for YOU... " Jesus the Christ " Amen...

Well today it bring's me to tell you this I'm back at the Apple Store one located in Aventura a Jew's community located in the upper north east side of Miami Dade 20 feet south from Broward county...

e-Enjoy have you ever heard of Google Business view? well if not you will now, let's give you a bit of a sample...

It takes you inside to your place of business, say ones that means something too you!
 places like nursing homes for instance homes that places your loved ones are headed to, and in knowing this you know that your only after there's and your's best entrusted place for them. HENCE the name Google Business view.

What we do is this  CLick to see and take a virtual;e view of the establishment in-wich your loved one will be. not only this but as well there medical records will go with them ALL OVER THER THE WORLD.

Thank you sincerely

as a third party trademark and they are the property of their respective owners

[...]

e-Enjoy more from.
Mr. Google.
Let's set politics a-side for a short moment shall-we?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0A3-wc0rpw
        yes i thank we shall...

" As a feather floats by lonely lies silent "

Yet even while seen through the eyes of many...
Still lying lifeless on 45th an Broadway last night in Time square
America's Big Apple...

As if like a flash back it accrued to me.
Who would know in the dark of night that through the Forest flew a
black bird that died that night ?
GOD would...
So as like any good Samaritan would do I picked up.
That life less little Bird left there lying amok in the middle of the
road ,
and walked it to the curb.
While in the background all I heard was this peaceful musician playing
songs from the heart of our home land.
Those flutes a flaring fluently through the air last night.
I walked upon a clear ROSE bag. And as i bent down to pick it up all I
saw were a flock birds swarming to find rest.
Right then and there on top of the Virgin music store sing there in
time square.

* In seeing that it accrued to me

Just how many birds I saw daily flying by my tent every night while my
stay in the Virgin Islands " The Dark Mountain "
The place I called Home for seven months this year.
Bet they saw what I was doing and wanted to perch there quickly , to
see just what I would do at that point in time.
locating a trash receptacle was easy for there was one right there in
front of my path as I crossed the street.
Gently as I laid the life less bird in to it's new place...
I saw all the birds take off at once , as that musician played on an on

an all right there. In to the late of night.
The wonder of aha and the joy it can bring...

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Peguins-Host" group.