Santa Barbara, and more to come.... Shelly Hill how are you?

1 view

Craoi Oral Somerford

Sep 14, 2015, 7:41:35 PM9/14/15
to Harvard Cyber Law, Craig Oral Somerford, Craig Oral Somerford, Shellyt Hill, Peguins-Host, Ed King, { Smithsonian Store }, Jennifer Aniston, Florida Keys SPCA, Oprah Winfrey, Happy Holidays Keys NEWS, Google AdSense, GOOG

  Well it starts off today with a thought, one that makes me feel old,
iHave a way in-which to save you money on your holiday one that's found online in all the places that iV'e lived in.

Today starts with Santa Barbara and a funny story for i was told to walk across the street and bark like a dog and they would give me $20 to do it, however UNBEKNOWNST to me there was a state police car watching me while

e-Enjoy your vacation heres a little help..

    1. Map of santa barbara

Alchemy Wellness Spa: 60-Minute Float Session or One or Three Half Day Retreats at Alchemy Wellness Spa (Up to 44% Off)

Alchemy Wellness Spa

60-Minute Float Session or One or Three Half Day Retreats at...

Sensory-deprivation floats in an isolated pod let the brain enter a state of deep relaxation; mini-retreats include craniosacral therapy

Downtown Santa Barbara

$60 $35

Bliss Salon: Women's Haircut with Conditioning Treatment from Bliss Salon and Spa (55% Off)
When you go there make sure that you let them know,, that this homeless poet told you.
Please, for all of these discounts are going to be though poetrey and given to the residentially challenged in there areas & Cities like;
 Miami Beach, FL - Daytona Beach, FL - New Orleans, LA - New York City, NY - Boston, MA - Atlantic City, NJ - San Antonio, TX - Houston TX - San Diego, CA - Santa Monica, CA - Santa Barbara, CA - San Francisco

   HARVARD many thanks' for you invite it helped me be who i am...

dear, someone Google knows

it is always conducive to the welfare or happiness of self and

others.

 Today, I feel strongly that i must give something back.

My idea is to create a INTERNET Construction Portal with Mr. Google
YouTube

thats Net casting for ya

Dear Mr.President

maybe it's time to tell? tell about

ANonpro...@GMail.con A Non-profit that goes from continent, searching

the world over for

" Blessing in Disasters "

" United States Contractors Offering service "

"Independent Ethics Counsel" <2barteral...@gmail.com>,

With out Katrina

and without the rescue of Taylor and her family

I never would have felt the urge to offer someone, and another, an

opportunity to redeem themselves.

" Teach construction to people who have problems with background
checks "

teach construction to people who have problems with

 background checks.

Everyone deserves a second. That second chance Taylor was given, I

When we say " Construction ", it goes from hardnose construction of

houses to buildings like the World Trade Center, including

maintenance, heating, construction of boilers, refrigeration...

To construction of computers We will teach everything about computers,

including Internet commerce.

We will teach that Jesus was a construction worker.

 He was a carpenter, a builder.

Redemption is in construction, building something for self and
others.

Our students will reside three to six months on this boat and learn a

trade of their choice.

" as i make my bed in SHEOL thou art with me "
 At the end of the curriculum, we will provide them with a license.

The government Will subsidize this whole operation with the money

President Bush promised for the rebuilding of New Orleans.

With the money granted (to) us, we will compensate the operators and

teachers hired to teach.

We will buy the equipment and tools.

We will pay a stipend to the students who are enrolled in the program.

We will capture master builders on YouTube.com we want our students
Mr. President we want to see them

Mr. President Elect Obama

see the masters at work so that they too can do it.

If we build this program, students will come.

That's too Cool...

For School?

We will help rebuild New Orleans.

Some of your structures, like bridges, are old.

                     " VISION "
Bragging rights
Examples: survived high school, have 3 kids, etc.
Edit
Education
  • The Internet
    present
  • DCBB
  • taylor pierson fl
    81 - 83
Edit
Contact Information
Phone
Email
Address
1603 NW7TH AVE Miami, FL 33136
Edit
Communities
10 communities
Edit
Places
Map of the places this user has lived
Currently
Key West, Fl
Previously
Miami Beach, FL - Daytona Beach, FL - Every-were - New Orleans, LA - New York City, NY - Boston, MA - Atlantic City, NJ - San Antonio, TX - Houston TX - San Diego, CA - Santa Monica, CA - Santa Barbara, CA - San Francisco

Craoi Oral Somerford

Sep 14, 2015, 7:43:35 PM9/14/15
to Peguins-Host, 2Barter, Google & YouTube, Craig Oral Somerford, Craig Oral Somerford, { Smithsonian Store }, { 2Barter's Google.org }, Smithsonian Institution, BUSH/CHENEY, { Reel-Time], Barter Needed, Craig Oral Somerford, Donald Trump
Feel free to forward
"2Barter, Google & YouTube" <act...@hillaryclinton.com>,
Craig Oral Somerford <Beijing...@googlegroups.com>,
Craig Oral Somerford <aut...@google.com>,
Peguins-Host <peguin...@googlegroups.com>,
{ Smithsonian Store } <Smithsoni...@email.smithsonian.com>,
"{ 2Barter's Google.org }" <crusha...@gmail.com>,
Smithsonian Institution <archive...@si.edu>,
BUSH/CHENEY <dickc...@gmail.com>,
"{ Reel-Time]" <dire...@nytimes.com>,
Barter Needed <MemberS...@mgmmirage.com>,
Craig Oral Somerford <400millio...@gmail.com>,
Donald Trump <trumpd...@gmail.com>

" United States Contractors
         Offering Service "

Inline image 1

When you take-a-little-time.
to say HI, your heart jumps' a-little, for
It was told to me a long time ago.
It was said to me Craig who are you and what are you doing Online.
Thee answer was told to me don't STOP, for I have your back
" JUSUS THE CHRIST "
" A -Non-Profit for the People...

A'' so known as Craig Oral Somerford,
Well what i'm doing Online is making my home-land my house again.
Welcome to CUBA...

Author, Writer & Poet for...

Craoi Oral Somerford

Sep 14, 2015, 7:54:01 PM9/14/15
to Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford, Craig Oral Somerford, Harvard Cyber Law, Shellyt Hill, Ed King, Google AdSense, { Smithsonian Store }, HELP IS HERE, GOOG

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 7:41 PM, Craoi Oral Somerford <oralso...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Well it starts off today with a thought, one that makes me feel old,
iHave a way in-which to save you money on your holiday one that's found online in all the places that iV'e lived in.

Today starts with Santa Barbara and a funny story for i was told to walk across the street and bark like a dog and they would give me $20 to do it, however UNBEKNOWNST to me there was a state police car watching me while iSaw doing it.

e-Enjoy your vacation heres a little help..

    1. Map of santa barbara

Alchemy Wellness Spa: 60-Minute Float Session or One or Three Half Day Retreats at Alchemy Wellness Spa (Up to 44% Off)

Alchemy Wellness Spa

60-Minute Float Session or One or Three Half Day Retreats at...

Sensory-deprivation floats in an isolated pod let the brain enter a state of deep relaxation; mini-retreats include craniosacral therapy

Downtown Santa Barbara

$60 $35

Bliss Salon: Women's Haircut with Conditioning Treatment from Bliss Salon and Spa (55% Off)
When you go there make sure that you let them know,, that this homeless poet told you.
Please, for all of these discounts are going to be through poetry and given to the residentially challenged in there areas & Cities like;