Ticket to Heaven?

Craig Oral Somerford

May 13, 2016, 8:19:43 PM5/13/16
to Craig Oral Somerford, Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford, Shelly Hill, Ed King, Harvard Cyber Law, Google AdSense, HELP IS HERE, Craig Oral Somerford, Levi's Jeans, { 2Barter's Google.org }, Happy Holidays Keys NEWS, GOOG

  When my life was told to me, through poetry from grandad he said with every few word's
was said in in every few word's! Craig your  generations skipped a-bet which makes you my only mouthpiece, sod Craig for the simple reason iAsk you this Keep doing it.

  For everyone want's to go to HEAVEN, but nobody want's to die to get their!

07/07/of/2007 is when 2Barter went black.

We will see you in the great beyond.

3 Shore and  Ten...

 About 8,530 results (0.52 seconds)

Search Results

Craig Oral Somerford - YouTube

Remove all; Disconnect. Watch Queue. Queue. __count__/__total__. Craig Oral Somerford. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 6. Loading... Loading... Working.
You've visited this page 4 times. Last visit: 5/3/16

Craig Oral Somerford - Google+

Craig Oral Somerford - Give your self that needed rest your body calls for. ... to see who you like the best? well Shawn Penn said it best when he said as you get  ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 5/3/16

craiog oral somerford and Cuba

Craig Oral Somerford

May 13, 2016, 8:20:13 PM5/13/16
to Craig Oral Somerford, Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford, Shelly Hill, Ed King, Harvard Cyber Law, Google AdSense, HELP IS HERE, Craig Oral Somerford, Levi's Jeans, { 2Barter's Google.org }, Happy Holidays Keys NEWS, GOOG

Some time time take's your time away, and makes life limited, so what's one to-do?

Talk to an alder while asking for advice, and lean forward with both ear's open while the
      Mockingbird sing's. e-Enjoy, this barter's for you...

Mimus polyglottos1.jpg

Craig Oral Somerford