All it took was a simple hello, welcome to the Whitehouse the one that was made for us to live in! Letters of Somerford.

Craig Oral Somerford

May 28, 2018, 8:36:37 PM5/28/18
to Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford, Craig Oral Somerford, Harvard Cyber Law, { Smithsonian Store }, GOOG

   When she came to me she looked through the eyes of and oderless window shining glossy collars of the pail blue moon light while saying while looking through the moon light's glass'es of yesteryears with a-little slight bit of today told me while holding my eyes in a gaze one blinking eye told the story of all things' an one of a few words said was what it's all ab out to me.

Color Wheel (And Deal):   "As a general rule of thumb, warm sandy shades are great for women with green eyes. Pinks and golds complement brown-eyed girls. And blue hues work for everyone," says Bailey. Honey just blink to know me!
As she said-it, it took me a-back with the Wonderfull word of hello when she said to me?

with out record when she said to me, what's up big boy, you've tickled my laptop into your favor, what's your story, Craig Oral?
Image result for 2barter
                                                         Where's the fez in your bottle big boy Somerford?