More then a feeling, Boston.

Craig Oral Somerford

Jun 10, 2016, 1:25:13 PM6/10/16
to Craig Oral Somerford, Peguins-Host, { Smithsonian Store }, Harvard Cyber Law, Ed King, Google AdSense, Shelly Hill, HELP IS HERE, Levi's Jeans, Happy Holidays Keys NEWS, Craig Oral Somerford, { 2Barter's Google.org }, Craig Oral Somerford, GOOG
Best song ever put on the airwaves, ever...

Some time time take's your time away, and makes life limited, so what's one to-do?

Talk to an alder while asking for advice, and lean forward with both ear's open while the
      Mockingbird sing's. e-Enjoy, this barter's for you...

Mimus polyglottos1.jpg

  • with power an influence it took me a-back with quite a few step's
  • when it was announced to me " Craig Oral Somerford "
  • Just who are you? Craig need you ask again?
 Craig Oral Somerford.

  It come's to me to tell you this., take time and put into your back pock, and cash it in when needed.
   Your heart is always  asking for a calling, so sleep with a
here see a-few.

Craig Oral Somerford