90 miles from home. CUBA...

Craig Oral Somerford

Nov 25, 2015, 3:16:34 PM11/25/15
to Happy Holidays Keys NEWS, Craig Oral Somerford, Ed King, Florida Keys SPCA, Peguins-Host, Shelly Hill, Google AdSense, Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, Craig Oral Somerford, { Smithsonian Store }, Harvard Cyber Law, GOOG
Inline image 1
When your out in the water having a good time while fishing always remember theirs a way to make fishing better, it's called cozy kitten.
Take the label off so it's shiny poke a few holes in it with a knife tie it off the bow & stern of you boat, and catch a shit load of fish, try it ones and you will be HOOKed
So I would U like to become the next web - apprentice?

Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.

Our company has packed a lot into a relatively young life. Since Google was founded in 1998, we’ve grown to serve millions of people around the world.

When Larry met Sergey

Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin met at Stanford University in 1995. By 1996, they had built a search engine (initially called BackRub) that used links to determine the importance of individual webpages.

When you give time to make time complete thang's tend to hapen to go better for the formats have taken a turn into the right direction!

But that's just my thought's on bartering...

I'm I'm all most for certain I'm head ON ON THAT !

You are my home... an i'm only 90 miles away...Craig Oral Somerford.

Library of Congress