Apple!

Craig Oral Somerford

Jan 6, 2017, 7:06:12 PM1/6/17
to Harvard Cyber Law, { Smithsonian Store }, Peguins-Host, HELP IS HERE, Ed King, Shelly Hill, Google AdSense, Levi's Jeans, { 2Barter's Google.org }, Happy Holidays Keys NEWS, Florida Keys SPCA, GOOG
your starting to get to complicated, in order for me to do the thing's that's accustom to me, you need to ease up or be less intrusive into the things that you do!

being Finished... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704EXbJ-b5k
 Image result for Craig oral somerford
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Sincerely, Craig Oral Somerford. well it's comes to my attention while searching though a life time of queries of my name online.
 Craig, teach us Craig, as an Author that writes around the world of things that are good damn good.
Mr Somerford teach us,how to make our new country that's free were are a country that's 780 miles from stem to stern.

Craig HELP PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP,  be your 45'st President hod our union
 of your union? Mt TRUMP i will be the governor of the great state  of country-land the next called Cuba which is the land i came from!let me help you Sir President DONALD J. TRUMP?
 Yes use me use us as a template of your country, and one that's strat how to be great again?   it came unbeknownst to me, for me to become there were some " A query and then a few more " inquiries made of me to
BECOME A cuarry back to your home land Craig and make us great again.
Image result for hammer and nails
What are you going do Craig what is that you intend to give grace to your, your father's father -land? We have your Bees now we need a teacher to teach us as your grandfather did with the pollination of bees teach construction?