What does a one-hundred and sixty eight intelligence quotation mean? "HELP IS HERE" <inquiries@presidentialserviceawards.gov>, "Harvard Cyber Law" <rsvp@cyber.harvard.law.edu>,

1 view

CRAIG ORAL SOMERFORD

Aug 18, 2016, 6:37:24 PM8/18/16
to Peguins-Host, HELP IS HERE, Harvard Cyber Law

What is it like when it's not...

What is it like when you?
Click for Key West, Florida Forecast
Mr.Barack Obama

Walk down the street to find theirs a pamphlet on the ground and while bending down to pick it up you see its a gift from the Church?
What i did was read it of course when walking in faith, walking in faith too fine what's next it seems-then to me,
 the next right thing to do.

As you are reading the gift given to you, you realize that their a Man on the corner with an outstretched hand
asking for money, the neat thing about this Man is He's asking the same question i do when asking for my next meal,
we both say to one another sucks doesn't it the agreement is always the same yes...

If the shoe fits were it...

What's  it like when you find your self with out your blanket, the one you had the night before?
 Your blanket is your life line to comfort so when your heart of hearts tells you, you thought you put it in a place where it would be safe what comes to mind?
What comes to mind is i hope the person who has it or took it needed it.

Sometimes even the best of hiding places are not the best places the put things like when you come across a trash recital to find it their.
 Your heart sinks a-little while you hoped it was in the hands of a Man who needed it but at the same time you're glad, you're glad you found it...

If the shoe fits were it...

 My joinery's as a homeless
Inline image 3
 Man in NYC

This Non-profit stems from the very foundation from where it came, working in faith and while working in faith know were faithfuls blessing comes from.

A Letter as i awoke:

was given to me today by a on looker.
 And this is what it says

Dear Craig,
Good Morning.
This comes to tell you the following:

Of all the men out here, you are of the very few who are trying to do
something. I don't know exactly what it is that you do but i know for
sure that you are trying to accomplish something. Hopefully, GOD
willing, it will be big.

I commend you for what I said above but also because it is my
observation that you mention the word
" Blessing(s)" a lot, which says that you seek the Lord's favor in all
things.
 one with such a disposition is from good cloth. You ( seem to ) know
that to deserve GOD'S blessing, you must do the things that are
acceptable to Him. Don't change.

Please find enclosed a story titled
Please Netcast Cast it for me?

     " TESTIMONY "

Soon after he resumed leadership of the Celestial Host, the King said
to his sons one evening that we were all home: " Next Saturday, I want
you all here. I'd like to introduce you to my specials forces. "

Than Saturday came , it was early evening when, together, we entered
the hall. What I saw surprised me.
Father had invited all the downtrodden of the kingdom. The crippled
were there, and the hungry. The mentally challenged had gathered in
the palace, along with the homeless who had come in numbers to enjoy a
hot meal. The king's firstborn son looked at this crowd and thought it
to be a bad joke.
 He left immediately. The third one stayed moment then excused
himself.
The evening was old when the last born of the king's sons retired for
the night. The king was paying attention. He soon realized that I was
enjoying myself ans was going to go the distance.
 Calling me near, he said:
" Take care of them" and left.

Two days later, the king called me again. "There's a meeting here
tonight. Be there, he said simply.

This time, it was the sort of of state dinner my brothers would have
enjoyed but the king did not care to notify them. He had invited the
notables of the kingdom.
They came all glittered up.
 The king addressed them in a speech of few words:

Inline image 1

" I would like you all to roam the kingdom
 with only the clothes on your back and a walking staff.

This, in my judgment, is the best way for you all to know the real
states of the land and the people.
Sleep under the stars and expect me to provide for you.
there are things to learn. I want you to learn them. When you return
home, you will resume nobility."
  NYC, sidewalks
Thank you
Craig
To: "2Barter, Google & YouTube" <act...@hillaryclinton.com>, BUSH/CHENEY <dick.c...@gmail.com>, "{ Reel-Time]" <dire...@nytimes.com>, Barter Needed <MemberS...@mgmmirage.com>, { Smithsonian Store } <Smithsoni...@email.smithsonian.com>, Smithsonian Institution <archive...@si.edu>, Craig Oral Somerford <aut...@google.com>, Peguins-Host <peguin...@googlegroups.com>, Donald Trump <trumpd...@gmail.com>, Craig Oral Somerford <Beijing...@googlegroups.com>, GOOG <Pr...@google.com>, CRAIG ORAL SOMERFORD <2barters-...@googlegroups.com>

Inline image 1
       talking about money

 " 2Barter's Google.org " group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
To post to this group, send email to 2barters-googleorg@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/2barters-googleorg.