Letters Of Somerford

hjgkftgrt efrgtrgh

Jun 22, 2018, 1:08:07 PM6/22/18
to HARVARD 2.0, Smithsonian Institution, Craig Oral Somerford, Peguins-Host, Donald Trump, GOOG

  The water was so deep when she fell in form atop the ship there was no holding back from the skills while in a stake of panice she grew up knowing just what to do turn into a ball and land on your feet with your arms and head looking striate up looking into the sky above and all will be ok.
 She came to the surface with knowledge of being alone in the deep blue sea watching the boat become a great ball of fire with thirty nautical miles away from land when in the sun set falling in for the night to come, but there she was with hope in her eyes and a lung full of air she headed for shore
https://youtu.be/BJC2eKXhrEA
The next day when she made it ashore she had a wonderful day from where she once was.
The moral of the story:  Teach your babies how to swim for theirs never any time to learn to late.
Letters of Somerford.

https://youtu.be/yYHT-TF4KO4
  It comes to my attention to tell the world that your only two weeks' away from me, a residentially
challenged man or women, yes that fast, so here are a LOT of THINGS that can help you in your time of trouble, it starts of with damn this sucks what's one to do?

 Well welcome to 2Barter, Google & YouTube your first net-casting company that's been there.

It came to me as a dream one that's located in the troubles of ones heart in not knowing were to go and no were to lie their head whiles it's coming a storm upon your body with no way out of it.

Tell your self a little tall tail of yesterdays past while knowing it's going to sir-pass soon, for I love god and god loves me as well.

As you realize your about to die flash's of light come,
 come near tomorrow in knowing that's  it's not in my life any longer in this world we call home said good by to me.

Your eyes are awaken to what one would call Heaven, yes Heaven all of the Paine's in your heart, body, and soul are gone and all that remains are those that whent before you saying Welcome to life ever after Craig.

Welcome to Heaven!