peer5 type structure

Oğuz Yarımtepe

Jul 11, 2015, 6:04:13 AM7/11/15
to pee...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Now a days i am looking for a way to serve a general web server via webrtc. While searching peerjs looks so promising to me. What i need is a Peer5 type solution but i want to develop it on my own. And i don't want to use it only for sharing static files but also dynamic web sites. How i can do it? Can i use peerjs? What else do i need?

I checked the examples of peerjs, i already got an idea about it. Assuming i learned the ID of each people trying to connect to a web site, the content can be delivered accross browsers using webrtc. I am not sure howto do it but open to every suggestion.