peer.js recommended settings for gaming

Слободан Живковић

Nov 27, 2015, 4:08:51 PM11/27/15
to PeerJS
Hi, i'm adapting game to peer.js, and i got performance improvement in reference to socket.io, but I'm having performance issue in _trySend when I'm receiving data. It seems to block my application for 50+ms. I'm sending object with 6 floats every 100ms, getting same from other peer.
I'm using chat example as base, one as dispatcher and others as clients.

I have few questions:
-Is there recommended settings for this type of scenario?
-Have anyone used web worker in combination with peer js?
-Is this good library for the job?
-Is this issue normal or I done something terribly wrong?

Thank you in advance,
Slobodan