Re: How to work with SSL while webapplication and peer server is hosted on two diffrent hosts.

Harry

Mar 7, 2016, 12:12:08 PM3/7/16
to PeerJS

Hi,

I am trying to host peer server on one linux server and web application on windows IIS web server. Web application is developed in asp.net. I am only allowing my users o access my application over ssl. the web server has its real ssl certificates(not self signed). When coming to Peer server I installed it on a Cent OS.

Do i need to use different ssl certificates to work with ssl or can i use same certificate which i am using in web server, or do i need to use a wild card certificate for this purpose.

Do i need to use a custom peer server  to work this kind of environment or can i use default peer server.

Can anyone please let me know what is the express peer server?

Thanking you in advance, any is highly appreciated.

Thank You,
Harry