peerjs https support, using some other hosting website

Aishwarya Chaturvedi

Jul 7, 2017, 12:55:08 AM7/7/17
to PeerJS
@Michelle

I have seen that peerjs supports https, but it works only with self signed certificates.

I was peerjs to be run, over a hosting website which provides https. While doing this I get the below error

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://webrtc-hfbxfbdzed.now.sh/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://0.0.0.0:3000/peerjs/peerjs/id?ts=14994023288150.2881342051188549'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
Is there any solution that you can suggest me, if peerjs supports this.