When I need to use close() function? and question about this event...

liroybr

Aug 20, 2015, 4:46:17 PM8/20/15
to PeerJS
Hi,
I have connection with 2 peers... when I need to user close() function?

another important question:
If I want to show on the screen message that tell me that the other peer close the browser/have problem with network how can I do this? (I know that the close() event fire up)
but the problem is for both, they get the message, I didn't success to know who is the user that have the problem and who is not, all the time its changed (depend by who is the caller and who is the getter)

Thanks