How to integrate PeerJs in my MeteorJS app?

kiran chaudhary

May 22, 2016, 8:10:02 AM5/22/16
to PeerJS
Hello World, I want to design signalling server. For that I want to use PeerJs in my meteor app for signalling. How can I integrate PeerJs in my Meteor application? Is there any article or resource. Thnx in advance.

Michael King

Oct 19, 2016, 11:52:20 PM10/19/16
to PeerJS
This is a small Meteor project to get you started using AngularJS

I recently took over a video calling app from another company which was using Prosody server for the signalling, but I found it to be too unreliable and heavy.

PeerJS is looking good so far, and is much more lightweight. Not sure about the robustness yet.

Cheers

Mike