Problem with peerjs in Azure, windows server 2012... I get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED... Why?

Liroy Braunstein

Mar 4, 2015, 7:57:06 AM3/4/15
to pee...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Do you know what the problem? where I wrong? maybe configuration in code/server?

* At my home everythings works well... I don't see an error when I open and start peerjs server in node.js... If I change it to peerjs.com server with key is the same.. works well

In my code I wrote in configuration of peerjs:

(peerid, { key: 'peerjs', host: 'localhost', port: 9000, debug: 3, config: {....}

When I try to run my website in server and not in home I get error: Websocket connection to 'ws://localhost:9000/peerjs?key=peerjs&id=....&token=....' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

what I do wrong? I need some configuration in my server IIS or Azure (I already have endpoint of port 80,443, 1433 and 2 other)

by the way... maybe is because the key? what happend if I use another port like 3251? I need to add path to configuration?

Please help...  Thanks :)