Leo Cyrus Anthony Lascelles ????

Michael Rhodes

Dec 30, 2008, 10:51:48 AM12/30/08
to Peerage News
I have been asked to help confirm whether the Hon Alexander Edgar
Lascelles (b 1980), has recently fathered a son, Leo Cyrus Anthony.
I know of no marriage for the abovementioned, but that is no surprise
in the Lascelles family.

Any mention in the London Gazette of a recent granting of permission
(under the terms of the Royal Marriages Act 1772) for the lad to
contact a marriage ????

Alexander is the eldest legit. son of Viscount Lascelles (b 1950),
eldest son of the 7th Earl of Harewood (b 1923), who was eldest
grandson of George V.

bx...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2008, 3:52:47 PM12/31/08
to Peerage News
Michael, for what it's worth, Debrett's 2008 shows him as single with
no children.

Brooke

On Dec 30, 10:51�am, Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2...@yahoo.co.uk>