Developer Growth Survey

Mark J. Lehman

Apr 14, 2017, 12:06:48 AM4/14/17
to pdxruby

Hello esteemed Rubyists,

I'm creating a presentation about developer growth for a conference this summer, and I'm writing you to ask if you would take 5 minutes of your time to fill out a survey to help me with my research. I think that it will give some interesting insights that I'd be happy to share with the group. And as a thank you, I'll be selecting one survey respondent at random and giving them a $20 gift card to Amazon.

The survey can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfX_IQ7UwvzE-Duc1fyya13RFZRqaCBIU1dnTeWZCQpgsIFMw/viewform

Thank you so much for your help! I would really appreciate it if you could also forward this to any of your peers who code or who manage developers.

--

I would also love to present it at a PDX.rb meetup, but unfortunately for the next few months at least, Tuesday nights are no good for my schedule. Possibly I could present in August if this is a topic that the organizers think would be well-received? It's not Ruby-specific, though, in case that's a dealbreaker.

Thanks!

Mark J. Lehman