Reminder: Meeting this Tuesday, 3/7 at 6pm

Bryan Stearns

Mar 5, 2017, 7:38:18 PM3/5/17
to pdxruby
The March Portland Ruby Brigate meeting is this coming Tuesday!

Is there something that has piqued your interest, gotten your goat, or filled your inner-child with wonderment lately? Please share it with us as we do some informal (any length from 30 sec to 10 min) talks. Could be about code, but could be about anything really. So come and share!

Bring your laptop, too — we’ll also take 30-45 minutes to work on Conway’s Game of Life. Pair programming is highly encouraged, but is not required. We'll take some time to talk about what we learned during the exercise, as well as what approaches worked and what didn't. The whole idea of this exercise is to have a space and time to actively practice coding.

This all happens at New Relic, on their fancy new 27th floor of Big Pink; they’re also providing the pizza, beer, and snacks. (Thanks, New Relic!) There’ll be socializing time before and after the presentations.

As always, all the details are on Calagator: http://calagator.org/events/1250471536

See you there!
…Bryan